Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Boy, Girl, You, You're lovely

 You ever get your heart hurt so dog gone bad? Like really bad? Where it seems like every single mistake in your entire life is contained and repeated inside the latest romantic car crash you were involved in? Well honey, you were in a heartquake.
 If you didn't catch that, it was a reference to Kurt Vonnegut's 1997 novel, Timequake. Now, I'm not going to take the time to explain the plot as it somewhat resembles spaghetti. You'll have to do that for yourself.  I don't write about Italian food.

 Sometimes romance gone wrong is like your own personal little why-am-I-missing-all-of-my-teeth-now rodeo, right? And then you make a resolution to only date Praying Manti from now on.

Cut out the bullshit and get right to the head-eating.

You never did? Lets not argue.

 Look, life isn't simple, but what you need to know about it is simple. You're a lovely machine. You are. Yeah, I know. I didn't think we were going to end up here either.

No comments:

Post a Comment